noodles jam and fighting

Saturday, July 01, 2006

secret friends

yesterday i was very honored to have 67 emails all about me and the quest to find out about my secret friends.

rather than describe the rest of my day that wasn't that interesting i'll skip forward.

I had some nice chicken enchelades (don't think that's spelt right) at the cameo bar. the crazy people behind us were shouting about the differences in pay between male and female tennis players.

I then had a very nice banana and strawberry milkshake that actually had real banana in it.

then there was talking and such in other places then i went home and fell alseep.

all of this was actually a lot more interesting but my blog skills are poor and can't be bothered describing everything in detail. i don't even know why i am doing this. it will stop in a few days and i can return to normality.

Fight count - none that i saw
Jam count - none
Noodles - none

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home